Railblaza Illuminate iPS Light -Portable Bi-colour Navigation Light
This is a battery powered, port/starboard navigation light that outshines all others! The iPS meets the required standards for a port/starboard navigation light for power and sailboats under 12 metres.
This bow light is great for use where cables can’t be run such as on your jetski, or on an inflatable, as an emergency nav light, or on small, tiller steered vessels.
To maximise battery life, RAILBLAZA have used high quality, Osram power LEDs and a high efficiency digital circuit. It is lightweight, and IP67 rated for dust and water ingress, these features mean it will float with the lens right up out of the water and being battery powered it’s very simple to install, no external wiring and switching.
The iPS bow light is Compatible with any RAILBLAZA StarPort, SidePort, RIBPort or RailMount, so can be mounted just about anywhere.
- 3 operation modes;
– Bi-colour Port/StarBoard mode 2NM – up to 14hrs battery life
– Port light only mode 2NM – up to 28 hrs battery life
– Starboard light only mode 2NM – up to 28 hrs battery life
- Waterproof to 1 metre
- Floats with lens clear of water
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries, not supplied
- Meets USCG 2NM 33 CFR 183.810 & ABYC A-16
- Fits any RAILBLAZA mounting port, ordered separately.
- Battery powered - no wires required
- Meets USCG 2NM standards